On 30th January (Belfast) and 31st January (Dublin), CMS Ireland will launch its 2013 Annual Project, before taking to the road for a series of Annual Project Pit-Stops during the first week of February.
This year's project focuses on Education in South Sudan - the newest country in the world. All Things New will explore the importance of education in the Diocese of Ibba, where there is a severe shortage of both schools and teachers. The Church in Ibba has identified this issue as one of its main mission priorities and the project seeks to support the diocese in this work.
In addition to raising funds for Ibba, the project will help children discover something about South Sudan, explore the importance of education and learn that God wants them to make a difference. The Annual Project Resource pack includes stories from the life of David along with various activities and crafts to help children learn more about mission. Movie clips and photos from South Sudan are also provided.
All Things New is a great resource for Sunday School teachers who are keen to share the basics of mission with their children or who are simply looking for original, creative material produced here in Ireland.
• Wednesday 30th January, 7pm - Good Book Shop, Belfast
• Thursday 31st January, 7pm - Church of Ireland Theological Institute, Dublin
• Sunday 3rd February, 3:30-5pm - Ballymena (St. Patrick's)
• Monday 4th February, 5-6:30pm - Derry (St. Augustine's)
• Monday 4th February, 8-9:30pm - Coleraine (St. Patrick's)
• Wednesday 6th February, 5-6:30pm - Castlederg (St. John's)
• Wednesday 6th February, 8-9:30pm - Dungannon (Drumglass Parish)
• Wednesday 6th February, 8-9:30pm - Banbridge (Seapatrick Parish)
• Thursday 7th February, 4:30-6:45pm - Enniskillen (St. Macartin's Halls)
On Saturday 2nd February, CMS Ireland will also be present - with Annual Project material - at the iMAP Mission Conference in Douglas Baptist Church, Cork.
For further information or to order your copy of the resource, visit www.cmsireland.org or contact the CMS Ireland offices.